Saturday, March 17, 2007

Molten Bikes



I'm fascinated how in all major cities, you can find molten bikes by the roadside. What causes it? I reckon it's the pollution.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "Molten Bikes"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (23:46) : 

lol oh it's quite sad though that this has been vandalised. I'd hate to return to find it like this.

 

Blogger Louise Starkey said ... (05:46) : 

My bike used to melt like this when I tried to ride it after drinking wine, or when I didn't pay attention to things on the road (like stopped cars)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:57) : 

Global warming definitely...what more proof do people need?

It happened to my last bike.... a bleeding pain when I was some ten miles from home.

 

Blogger ems said ... (08:22) : 

Very timely - I was intrigued by a similar bike at Canary Wharf last night.

 

Blogger don said ... (13:34) : 

wow this men/women will be mad finding his bike back!!! I live now three years in rotterdan and never mine bike is stolen outside. Only one time inside a beautiful mountainbike dammm!!!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (10:53) : 

As a London cyclist, I continually wonder at the number of bikes just left in one place for months on end - quite good ones too sometimes. After a while, they seem to melt like this. Can't see how it can have been run over by a lorry - look at the angle and the fact that it is still locked on the stand.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:24) : 

I understand that they're made by a Spanish company - Grupo S.Dali Bicicleta Internacional

 

Blogger Bela said ... (18:53) : 

Brilliant, Anonymous! That's the first image that came into my mind. LOL!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile