Friday, March 09, 2007

London's Elephants - No. 14 in a series



Nobody guessed, it's elephant time again. I particularly like this one because it was a visitor to London that brought it to my attention. I had The Adelphi down to visit sometime, and knew of the friezes, but I knew nothing of the elephants. You can find them right around the building.



Click for No 1 in the series.
Click for No 2 in the series.
Click for No 3 in the series.
Click for No 4 in the series.
Click for No 5 in the series.
Click for No 6 in the series.
Click for No 7 in the series.
Click for No 7 1/2 in the series.
Click for No 8 in the series.
Click for No 9 in the series.
Click for No 10 in the series.
Click for No 11 in the series.
Click for No 11 1/2 in the series.
Click for No 12 in the series.
Click for No 13 in the series.

posted by Ham at 00:26 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "London's Elephants - No. 14 in a series"

 

Blogger Kate said ... (14:31) : 

Another try; the first time did not work, but I want to be sure that you know how much I like these elephant photos. And, it's always fun to go back to review the earlier posts. Never tire of them!!

 

Blogger Steve Reed said ... (15:25) : 

What a great series! I was particularly glad to see the "Elephant & Castle" elephants -- I remember the tube stop by that name, but never took the tube down that far, so I've never been there!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile