Friday, March 23, 2007

Little Britain... US Style



(Anyone visitng arriving looking for words about Adam Regis, it's on March 20)

Little Brtiain is in London at the moment, but there may be one soon in New York. The Campaign For Little Britain in Manhattan appears to be gathering strength, and I hope they get it, sign their petition here

posted by Ham at 00:06 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Little Britain... US Style"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (02:10) : 

Thanks, appreciate the support. CFLB

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:07) : 

How interesting and such a good idea. Didn't know what you meant at first, thought they were busy filming an episode of 'I'm a laaady, i have no testiclee'. Goodness this is going to confuse your readers now, Ham!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:32) : 

I thought this was some reference to the american tv show, Arrested Development. They had a Little Britain that played a critical part of the final season.

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (18:55) : 

Fantastic idea. I love Tea and Sympathy and always feel like I've wandered into a piece of England when I'm on their block and the surrounding area. Plus it's less corny than Little Italy with all their people stationed outside to beckon tourists into their restaurant.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:24) : 

I remember walking down there while lost going to Barts!

I love the archway as well...Henry VIII's? You took a picture of the Church before?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (22:28) : 

Anon - it's a fair cop. here and and here.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile