Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fancy a pizza?



Just opposite the Crown & Sceptre pub (from a few days ago) is an Italian restaurant. I rather liked the friendly chef that was there to persuade you to come in.

posted by Ham at 01:10 -- Comments here: 10

Comments on "Fancy a pizza?"

 

Blogger Jing said ... (02:15) : 

:))
hee hee...so inviting and friendly face,i think i like this Chef.

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:43) : 

He would qualify for the Handlebar Club.(See 3rd March, sorry, I don't know, how to link it) Or is he not british enough?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (08:36) : 

It's Hercule Poirot in disguise!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:31) : 

Yes he'd entice me in there for sure!

 

Blogger Newbie said ... (10:36) : 

Whassa matta you

AY!

Sorry. It just felt right...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:08) : 

What sort of pizza do you have... Ham?

 

Blogger Ham said ... (15:01) : 

maja - you are right, I'd missed the connection!

Lynn - I'll have to remember that, somewhere, I have a toque ;-)

Angelina - I suspect he is actually a first cousin of the Swedish chef.

John - anything with lotsof chilli, fresh from preference

 

Blogger Candice and Megan said ... (00:14) : 

Haha, he would be so cute in my kitchen!

 

Blogger Kate said ... (13:20) : 

Priceless expression on the face!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (01:17) : 

I think he was modeled on Rowan Atkinson - Mr. Bean with a large handlebar 'tash

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile