Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Adelphi Building



Tucked away behind the Strand is the Adelphi Building, one of London's Art Deco gems. If you want to see it, you'll need to go looking for it - you can see it from the Southbank, but you will miss most of the detail.

I wonder if anyone will guess why I'll be here again tomorrow.

posted by Ham at 00:13 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "The Adelphi Building"

 

Blogger jonemo said ... (00:28) : 

1st guess: You got tickets for Evita today and go there to see it tomorrow?

 

Blogger Inner Diablog said ... (17:40) : 

Dear Ham,

I'm a consultant working with a client (a leading London attraction) that plans to create a photographer's gallery. I'd like to talk to you about this. Could you send me your personal email?
Mine is guyohoward@gmail.com

Regards,

Guy

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (17:49) : 

I can't guess why but I'll come back. You've made me curious.

And Ham, thank you so much for popping by KLDP's birthday celebrations :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (21:50) : 

Great blog!
It's very nice for us who are far away from London. Is a way of knowing a bit more of this wonderful city.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:06) : 

The gargoyle looks as though he has heartburn.

Blather From Brooklyn

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile