Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh dear....



Thankfully, there appear to be no reports of people being hurt in this building collapse, but I thought you'd like a picture. That pile of rubble in the road

posted by Ham at 01:24 -- Comments here: 8

Comments on "Oh dear...."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:46) : 

So pleased to have discovered your blog! I have not long started a London blog so if you don't mind, I have added you to my links I visit page!
Loved the Carreras photo...a place from my childhood!

J x

 

Blogger Pat said ... (17:45) : 

Wow!

So glad no one was hurt. But it's sad to see something like this happen.

Ham, I'll be back. Just recently started my Guelph Daily Photo but have so many questions about the links, etc. I'm just not a "techie".

 

Blogger jonemo said ... (19:45) : 

Hi Ham! Everyone is telling about their new blogs today so I join in: I started doing a London photo blog a few months back (before I found yours) and have since been trying to become part of the worldwide daily blog community. However, no one seems to bother replying to my mails. Can you by any chance tell me how to get all these links of other cities and so on onto my page?

and thanks for today's picture. I heard about it on the radio but didn't have time to go and have a look. I imagined it much bigger and am glad no one got hurt!

 

Blogger Gaëlle said ... (20:13) : 

Hi there! I've also started a daily photo blog myself. It's only a few days old and it's about my hometown in France : Grenoble. Have a look if you feel like it.
I've spent nearly an hour browsing through your blog and dropped a few comments. Thanks for your pictures. I'm a huge England and London lover so your blog is a real delight for me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (21:18) : 

Oh, it is a shame, but they say every cloud has it's silver lining. If it took this to rediscover a brilliant tune I probably haven't heard since my youth, I'm certainly happy for that part, thank you Ham.

 

Blogger Jean said ... (21:26) : 

Love the music. It makes it a must to visit your blog now, not for just the magnificient photos, incredibly detailed write-ups and now new music that I must get.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (23:18) : 

Hi Ham, have been scanning through your photos - quite an excellent sampling of London. Looking forward to seeing more!

 

Blogger Koluki said ... (05:35) : 

Hi Ham, and everybody!

Well, mine isn’t exactly a London Photoblog, but a blog about life and its surroundings, including mine. I’m not British, but have been a proud Londoner for the past 11 years.
So, from time to time, I post London photos. I particularly liked your Camden High Street photos because… that’s my high street! I’ve just posted something about Chalk Farm. Please have a look. Hope you’ll enjoy!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile