Saturday, February 03, 2007

Grafitti Wall



I rather liked this grafitti wall in Camden, as it looks like several aretists have collaborated. The taggers have left it alone, too.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Grafitti Wall"

 

Blogger Susan said ... (20:54) : 

I very much enjoyed your old buildings. The ghosts you keep finding are cool! I wonder how old that tea sign is?

 

Blogger Susan said ... (20:55) : 

I very much enjoyed your old buildings. The ghosts you keep finding are cool! I wonder how old that tea sign is?

 

Blogger City Slicker said ... (18:26) : 

This is a great wall. There is so much street art to be disocvered in Camden and I think it was one of London's areas where it is most applicable!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile