Saturday, January 27, 2007

Camden Ghosts

 

Trendy and glitzy Camden may be, but there are still some ghosts. This one of Boots the Chemists in Camden High Street probably dates from the fifties. The shop now sells mobile phones.

posted by Ham at 00:37 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "Camden Ghosts"

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (09:51) : 

I think it's a shame that Boots haven't bought it back. I suppose history isn't a money making machine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (15:37) : 

fnwhat a contradiction. i would think they were selling antiques...

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (21:27) : 

Hi Ham, I've been enjoying your building shots of late. This is my favorite. I love the old look and the brick.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile