Thursday, December 07, 2006

St Katherine's Dock



There is a little oasis tucked away behind Tower Bridge called St Katherine's Dock - The Way We See It location for this week. I'd recommend you visit if you haven't. I've been here before and shown you a Thames Barge, so this time watch the birdie!

posted by Ham at 01:02 -- Comments here: 11

Comments on "St Katherine's Dock"

 

Blogger Jing said ... (05:52) : 

wonderful photo!!
and why is the water is yellow and so shining???
the birdie...so brilliant its silhouette!!

jing
shanghai daily photo

 

Blogger Sally said ... (06:30) : 

Happy Birthday! Luvverly photo.

 

Blogger JaamZIN said ... (07:17) : 

great shot Ham...the birdie look like a mythological phoenix..

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:09) : 

Beautiful shot! I was trying this myself yesterday, waiting for that second of wings spread, but was not able. You caught it perfectly and with such a gorgeous colouring in the reflections!

 

Blogger JohnnyParsons said ... (11:37) : 

Ham, I've given up trying to blog since I switched to Beta I have nothing but trouble.

This photo is breathtaking. I love it. Thanks, Johnny

 

Blogger Carol E. said ... (13:25) : 

This is fantastic. Great shot!!!

 

Blogger Deb said ... (15:15) : 

What a superb location for a reflective shot...and such a cooperative bird!
Wonderful.
Simply Wonderful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (18:26) : 

What an interesting shot. That bird looks like he's trying to "conduct" the water.

 

Blogger Randy said ... (04:42) : 

Great timing. Love it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:47) : 

HAM THIS IS A GEM !!!
I wish I had taken that photo, I'm so jealous! I hope you take it out again on 01 January so everyone can see it again, it's out of this world!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (06:49) : 

The good thing with cormorans is they need to dry out their wings after they go in the water, so they keep that position for a long time. We have theme here too.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile