Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas to you all



Happy Christmas to you all, here are the Salvation Army carol singing in the streets in the run up to Christmas. There is little quite as comforting as the round sound of brass to warm a cold winter evening.

I'm in Val Thorens for the rest of the week. I'll bring you some more pictures as the week goes by.

posted by Ham at 00:31 -- Comments here: 15

Comments on "Happy Christmas to you all"

 

Blogger isa said ... (21:47) : 

Merry Christmas to you, Ham!

And try not to break a leg;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (22:33) : 

Merry Christmas, Ham.

 

Blogger Bystander said ... (22:45) : 

Merry Christmas, Ham, and thanks for the wonderful photos. I look forward to my daily dose every morning.

 

Blogger Ame said ... (02:03) : 

Love it Ham! Sooooooooo inviting indeed! Wish I could spend ONE Christmas in the UK...ahhhhhh....ok, it's gonna be a serious goal of mine! LOL! Have a great time in Vile Horns and also have you & yours a very Merry Christmas! =)

 

Blogger Sally said ... (02:05) : 

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas. I'm loving watching all the Chrissy Day blogs as they come up.
And as they say int hese parts "Thank God for the Salvos!" (that's their slogan)

 

Blogger Olivier said ... (08:07) : 

"Noël est là,
Ce joyeux Noël, des cadeaux plein les bras,
Qui réchauffe nos coeurs et apporte la joie,
Jour des plus beaux souvenirs,
Plus beau jour de l'année."
Washington Irving

JOYEUX NOEL D'EVRY


“Christmas is there,
This Merry Christmas, gifts full arms,
Who heats our hearts and brings the joy,
Day of the most beautiful memories,
More beautiful day of the year."
Washington Irving

MERRY CHRISTMAS OF EVRY

 

Blogger Louise Starkey said ... (08:22) : 

What a great place to spend Xmas- All the best for the festive season Ham.

 

Blogger Gerald (SK14) said ... (14:33) : 

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours from Hyde.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:23) : 

I am so jealous of your snow skiing trip. Hopefully work schedules will allow a similar trip for me and my wife early in March.

Merry Christmas.

 

Blogger Jazzy said ... (16:48) : 

Ham, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and your family.

 

Blogger perle de rosée said ... (17:07) : 

Thank you for your wishes. To you too, an happy Christmas.

 

Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said ... (20:20) : 

I really wish I could hear then!! Merry Christmas! :)

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (00:31) : 

Merry, Merry Christmas, Ham! I look forward to seeing more photos of London next year!

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (20:16) : 

Very Christmassy!

 

Blogger Viola said ... (12:05) : 

Hi! I' ve been to London several timew and I really love it.You' ve taken some great pictures of London life. Heve you thought of "Flickr"? If you already have an account there please sent me your nick name at elviola@gmail.com Keep taking shots!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile