Sunday, August 27, 2006

Help me I think I'm falling



Don't you just love the way Joni Mitchell stopped at that point? Somehow, that part of the lyric makes me think of people jumping into the Thames, but then I'm a Londoner. These are the guys who might pull you out.

I was very annoyed a while back when a motoring organisation advertised themselves as the "fourth emergency service". Sorry, but that's always been the lifeboats/.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "Help me I think I'm falling"

 

Blogger ~tanty~ said ... (14:08) : 

Great shot and I like yesterday's photo as well :)

 

Blogger Oleanderman said ... (08:18) : 

Nice picture of a great organisation - they're definitely everyday heroes.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile