Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Wind Cries Mary in D Minor



In Brook Street you can find one of my favourite bits of London trivia - the Blue Plaque for Jimmy Hendrix and Handel, next door to each other. Well, they were both into big hair.

posted by Ham at 01:14 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "The Wind Cries Mary in D Minor"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:45) : 

i love this photo, i love london ;o) !

 

Blogger breadchick said ... (17:50) : 

Wow! London always has a great little surprise like this for you. Great shot today Ham!

 

Blogger Felicia said ... (21:45) : 

Funny, I would say these 2 are worlds apart, but I guess they are neighbors. I'm a Jimi fan.

 

Blogger Ovelikios said ... (22:15) : 

London is a beautiful lovely city and your photoblog catches the spirit real well. Congrats, my friend. Keep posting those marvellous photos.

 

Blogger John Nez said ... (03:45) : 

Two foreign musicians with BIG HAIR memorialized side by side living in London centuries apart.

Amazing coincidence... Great historical footnote!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile