Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Millennium Bridge



A slightly different angle on the wobbly bridge. If you don't know about the wobbles, read about them here

I'm on holiday for the next two weeks, posts continuing by magic, but I will not be able to answer comments.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "The Millennium Bridge"

 

Blogger ems said ... (08:21) : 

A good angle. Nice.

 

Blogger Bystander said ... (13:15) : 

I love your photos and have a look every morning. Have a nice holiday!

 

Blogger edwin s said ... (14:23) : 

I love the position you took for this shot. Looking at St.Paul's. I love this bridge.

have a great holiday Ham ;)

 

Blogger Rara Avis said ... (01:20) : 

One of my absolute favorite walks in London, on the way to the Tate and Southwark!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile