Saturday, June 03, 2006

Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble



Now which of you around in the seventies did not have a Lava Lamp? I know I did. The Mathmos company shop is in Old Street, EC1, and their website is here.

posted by Ham at 00:27 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Hubble Bubble Toil & Trouble"

 

Blogger Monsieur Pain d'épices said ... (01:35) : 

un retour dans les années 60 un coté spychédélique...

 

Blogger Kris said ... (13:18) : 

bought one in 2004, caught in the retro trend ..hehe

 

Blogger Sarah said ... (17:33) : 

Cool! We have one in our office!

 

Blogger Jean said ... (05:53) : 

When I go into teen's bedrooms I notice these lamps are coming back in style.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile