Friday, May 26, 2006

London's Lolipop Men



Let me introduce you to Fred, the Lollipop Man at work. These men and women turn out in all weathers to look after the safety of kids going to school. Here is another picture of him.

(I'm also convinced that one day the marketing men are going to steal my idea and use the Lollipop "Stop Children" sign for a brand of condom)

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "London's Lolipop Men"

 

Blogger maiah said ... (04:28) : 

What a wonderful blog! I've been homesick for London (even though I'm from the states, I stayed there for a semester that was WAY too short to satisfy); your blog makes me smile.

Fabulous!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (05:14) : 

HAHA...brilliant! that'll be a hilarious condom logo!!! I almost wish I were in marketing so I could pitch that idea.

 

Blogger Kris said ... (08:59) : 

love his smile in another photo :)
we have the same !

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (12:21) : 

haha, is that what you call them...very funny!

 

Blogger G Fraser said ... (08:06) : 

lollipop men and women do a fantastic job - and are a very important part of any city. good choice of picture ham

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile