Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wide empty spaces



Grant and Chris both asked me here for a picture of a traffic jam. Now isn't this much nicer? Just because you have to get up at 5:00 am to take it - is that a problem? The road itself is North Circular Road and is mostly nose to tail. Oh yes, the real jam is here, and this is what I did when I got bored.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Wide empty spaces"

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (23:51) : 

I like the foggy early morning mood and the sense of solitude of this picture

 

Blogger Lisi said ... (10:56) : 

Hi Ham, the Bank Holiday funfair and Holy Week photos are great! (catching up with DP blogs after a week away:-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (07:35) : 

love having a camera when stuck in traffic!

 

Blogger G Fraser said ... (12:40) : 

thanks for the traffic jam! london is one scary city to drive in! whenever I'm there and I'm bring driven about by a friend, I have my eyes shut most of the time.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile