Saturday, April 15, 2006

Springtime in Chelsea



I liked these magnolias in Smith Street, Chelsea, and you don't know how hard I had to work not to have one Chelsea Tractor in shot.

I'm on holiday this week, so posting happens courtesy of Manuel at San Francisco Daily Photo

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 6

Comments on "Springtime in Chelsea"

 

Blogger G Fraser said ... (08:08) : 

nice shot...looks like a quiet subruban street

 

Blogger Ineke said ... (12:53) : 

I adore magnolia's. Will go out today to shoot some!

 

Blogger Anne said ... (14:41) : 

I love magnolias too! But what is that red thing at the right side...

 

Blogger somebody said ... (18:00) : 

spring is a stunning season...

 

Blogger Mark said ... (19:35) : 

Grat pic, makes me home sick.

 

Blogger Anna said ... (07:38) : 

Quelle jolie photo de printemps.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile