Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holy week



I'm back now, but not much time to get the pictures together. But in the (very)general theme of Holy week, I'd like to suggest that when you come to London and visit St Paul's, take time to find St Paul's Churchyard and sit in the garden, where this shot was taken. In the summer, it gets busy at lunchtimes with office workers but outside of that it is a haven of calm and a great place to sit and contemplate life, the universe and everything. All you need to do is walk around the back - most people don't.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Holy week"

 

Blogger Carlos Lorenzo said ... (23:01) : 

Excellent composition and info Ham.

 

Blogger Eric said ... (16:33) : 

Welcome back to good old London Ham, we were missing you. I could not believe you had such a blue sky at this very moment - and then I wrote the caption.

 

Blogger Brian DubĂ© said ... (02:36) : 

Nice to see this post. I read so often of St. Pauls in different English writers I like, it will certainly be a place of pilgramage in more ways than one for me.
Lucy

 

Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said ... (19:19) : 

..contemplate life!! It is my favotite activity.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile