Friday, April 14, 2006

Fish on Friday!



I was going down Essex Road, when I thought you might like to see what is probably the best fish shop in London, Steve Hatt.

I'm on holiday this week, so posting happens courtesy of Manuel at San Francisco Daily Photo

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Fish on Friday!"

 

Blogger G Fraser said ... (10:57) : 

i can smell the freshness of the fish from here...nice action shot!

 

Blogger Anne said ... (12:14) : 

Hmmm fish for friday...very Catholic =) I'm having fish for dinner today too!

 

Blogger Mark said ... (12:19) : 

Something I miss on the Riviera, fish and chips. It would be great if you could get a photo of a huge cod and chips I could use it as wallpaper on Fridays.

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (12:48) : 

Hi Ham,

I've been away on personal issues, but am glad to have your blog to come back to see. Seems the DailyPhoto family has really grown from the Paris concept. How exciting.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile