Sunday, March 05, 2006

Skid Row



Those birds are graceful in the air, smooth in the water, but just plain funny when the ice stops them from getting to it.

This picture was taken this morning at my local boating lake. Ham's home is half a screen south in this map, in the bottom of the "wedge" shape of streets.

And yes, it's cold in London at the moment.

posted by Ham at 00:09 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "Skid Row"

 

Blogger Anna said ... (09:32) : 

Tres jolie photo

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (16:15) : 

Yours is the third photo blog I visited this morning where I found maps attached to the photos; you guys are so smart. Also I like you play on words.

 

Blogger Bob said ... (12:36) : 

Very cold. Nice shot.

 

Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said ... (21:01) : 

very beautiful!!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile