Thursday, February 02, 2006

One of London's small pleasures



Is finding a Banksy - a piece of ... Street Art? Graffiti? you decide. Do go and have a look at his work on his website, and keep your eyes peeled as you walk around London. On this small stretch of the South Bank, I bagged three -the other two are on My Other Stuff. I love the thought that so much of his work must stir the subsversive in so many otherwise straitlaced people.

posted by Ham at 00:17 -- Comments here: 4

Comments on "One of London's small pleasures"

 

Blogger nebel said ... (03:28) : 

Very clever! But for some reason, I have "You Can Call Me Al" stuck in my head now...

 

Blogger Bob said ... (10:52) : 

Hi Ham.

Great photo and fascinating link.

It looks as though you ignored the recommendation.

 

Blogger Anne said ... (00:21) : 

Hi Ham...hehehe you didn't heed the warning...but great photo anyways!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (09:50) : 

LOOOOOOOOOOL!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile