Friday, February 24, 2006

Free art, was copyright



It is compulsory for an urban blog to post graffitti, isn't it? Here is my offering, part of a diptych, that you will find in Redchurch Street, Shoreditch (the other one is on My Other Stuff). I rather liked the humour.

posted by Ham at 00:02 -- Comments here: 5

Comments on "Free art, was copyright"

 

Blogger Anne said ... (01:02) : 

Oooh I love this :)

 

Blogger Post-Denom Jew said ... (03:20) : 

Melbourne is the grafitti capital of the world. Check out this site.

www.melbournegraffiti.com/

 

Blogger nebel said ... (09:41) : 

I love that! There is so much beautiful art everywhere!

 

Blogger BondBloke said ... (15:36) : 

Good graffitti is art, but there is so much crap graffitti out there which is just ugly - I agree with mea if you are going to deface something gve it some thought and do it properly...

 

Blogger BondBloke said ... (15:37) : 

BTW: Great blog!

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile