Sunday, December 25, 2005

My Husband & I wish all subjects....




.... a Happy Christmas!

Buckingham Palace by night, complete with Christmas tree.

posted by Ham at 06:51 -- Comments here: 2

Comments on "My Husband & I wish all subjects...."

 

Blogger Tomate Farcie said ... (07:51) : 

For some reason, I was looking for the xmas tree ... on the roof! I guess it's those lights towards the middle of the building. The rest of the palace doesn't appear to be decorated ... by US standards! :-)

 

Blogger Ham said ... (14:03) : 

Thanks, Tomate, and yes the contrast with some of your - rather amazing - pictures of US decorations amused me. (The tree is more obvious on the large version of the pic, too)

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile