Monday, November 28, 2005

The start of the pictures


Ok, I know it's not tomrrow. I also know that next to nobody is reading this yet - so should I care? this is a pic I took a few years ago - actually it was long enough ago that I was still devloping my own prints. It's a shot of Covent Garden Arcade. The strange thing about it is that it looks like London, not Paris, Rome or Amsterdam. Is that because of the "Wool" sign? Let me know what you think.

posted by Ham at 22:41 -- Comments here: 3

Comments on "The start of the pictures"

 

Blogger Michael Salone said ... (06:11) : 

Hi there,

Found your blog from the Paris Daily Photo site. You're right, I couldn't believe there wasn't a London Daily Photo! Man, you've got a fantastic opportunity to do something really great here. And the b&w photo is a good start!

 

Blogger Ham said ... (08:06) : 

Thanks for that - I do have the best of intentions, but time will tell! I'd like to make this a mix of photos for their own sake, and photos for interest, let's see how it goes... I'm going to have to freewheel a bit until I get my digital SLR (probably the Olympus E500) - the Fuji does leave a bit to be desired. Roll on January.

 

Blogger Cheltenhamdailyphoto said ... (19:52) : 

Well, Ham, I'm reading it, a year later! I've decided to go through your whole blog as I know London, spent a lot of my teens there, was born there and worked there in the early eighties. So, thanks. I shall enjoy! Wonderful shot, this is.

 

post a comment
Click for more recent posts Click for older posts

Name: Ham Location: London, United Kingdom View my complete profile